Looking for Water Purifier to Buy? Let check the Checklist Before choosing a Water Purifier which Gonna Cut your Pocket by More than ₹10,000 But Remember Money Isn’t Valuable than Health and Health is Directly Related to Water you’ll Drink.
Before buying water purifier one has to follow 3 steps ardently to get better and perfect quality water in your home.
• Checking the water supply quality in your area
• Select the type of water purification technology you need
• Then buy water purifier from the available stores online or offline
1) Checking water supply quality:
To find the quality of water supplies do a water analysis in a Water Testing Laboratory or these days’ sales personnel of any purifier are doing it themselves as a part of marketing.
2) Select the suitable type of water purification technology:
There are totally 4 types of purifier available in the market. Each one has their own purpose to serve.
So, based on the type of water supply in your area you can go for suitable combinations of these types as well as UF+ UV water purifier for cleaning solid wastes and killing microbes. The following are the types of water purifiers:
• Ultra Filtration (UF): This purifier has a fiber membrane which helps in suspending solids and impurities in the fiber. It is very suitable for public water supply where dissolved salts are low. It works without electricity and low cost.
• Reverse Osmosis (RO): In this purifier, water is pressurized to pass through RO membrane which removes invisible impurities like arsenic, sodium and many. This is best suitable for hard water supply where TDM is high.
• Ultra Violet (UV): This purifier has ultraviolet radiation which helps in killing microorganisms and disease-causing pathogens. It kills all microbes but cannot suspend impurities.
• Activated carbon water purifier: This water purifier is very efficient in removing excess chlorine. Charcoal granules in this purifier absorb chemical pesticides and fertilizers in water. It helps in removing bad smell of the water and improves taste. It works without electricity.
3) Buying Best From Cheapest Place:
After finding out the suitable water purifier you can online research and buy cost-efficient water purifier from any stores like Amazon, flip kart or from any offline stores. Cost of these water purifiers varies from Rs.6,000 to Rs.20,000.