Top 5 Best Cars for Long Drive in India
Maruti Baleno: Maruti Baleno is one of the most trusted cars that you can use for long drives in India. Let’s discuss why this car can be used for a long drive:
- This is a car that produces 83 Bhp at 6000 rpm along with 11.7 km/l of mileage. Therefore, the torque power of the Maruti Baleno is around 4000 rpm. It is also having a 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Maruti Baleno is a car equipped with advanced technologies. It is having specialized child locks as well as adult locks. These locks prevent people from getting injured.
- There are dual airbags also one for the driver and another for the co-driver. The seats of this car are adjustable.
Hence, this is a car that fulfills all the needs for a long drive journey that is why it is considered the best.
Maruti Swift LXI: Maruti Swift LXI is again the best car that can be used for long drivers. This is a car that fulfills all the needs for a long drive journey. Let’s discuss the features of this car.
- The mileage capacity of Maruti Swift LXI is 21.21 km/l. Therefore, it is having a minimum 89 Bhp torque power and a maximum of 113 NM of torque power.
- The seating capacity of this car is 5 people at times and has 2 rows for siting. Hence, the seats available are all adjustable.
- This is a car having full safety features & Best Air conditioning. There is the availability of 2 airbags each for driver and co-driver respectively. There are so many specialized safety categories for children such as Child Locks, Child Anchor Seat Points, etc.
Maruti Dzire: This is also a car that can be used for long drive journey. Let’s talk about why this car is considered the best for long drives.
- The all-new Maruti Suzuki has 1.2 liters petrol engine with 4 cylinders K series. This engine offers 82 Bhp power @ 6000 pm and 113 Nm torque power @ 4200 rpm.
- But diesel engine is of 1.3 liters with 74 Bhp power @ 4000 rpm. It also offers 190 Nm of torque power at 2000rpm.
- The car having petrol as a base variant has a mileage of 22 km/l. whereas the car having diesel as base variant has a mileage of 28.4 km/l.
If you want to know Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour On-road Price, then you should go and check on the browser or ask in a nearby showroom.
Maruti Ciaz: Maruti Ciaz can also be used for long drive journeys. Let’s discuss why?
- Maruti Ciaz is a car having a mileage of 26.4 km/l. Therefore, this is a car having the highest efficiency in the class.
- Ciaz has the roomiest cabin and also gives the buyers the highest legroom.
- Ciaz is a car that offers so many safety features. This is a car having defoggers, dual front airbags, side-impact beams, ABS and EBD.
Hyundai Creta: Hyundai Creta can also be used for long drives. Let’s discuss the features that make this car the best long drive car.
- Hyundai Creta is having mileage around 15.78 km/l. It is having a high fuel efficiency also.
- This car is fully equipped with technology. It is having special child locks and an anti-lock braking system also. This is the reason that makes this car good for long drives.
These are the five best cars that people can use for long drives.